WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

RUNNING IS NOT JUST A LIFESTYLE, IS A REASON FOR HAVING STYLE IN YOUR LIFE

25 de julio de 2011

PARIS on the RUN!


The summer is here and if your are planning a trip and you don´t know where to go, I got you some ideas of beautiful places, routes and parks located in amazing cities so you can enjoy them without forgetting to RUN!


The world is full of incredible parks, routes, and beaches, but I´m just going to talk about the ones I had been before.
"Le Jardin des Plants" Paris Fr. 

http://www.jardindesplantes.net
I had the opportunity to live here in 2007, I used to run in a park close to home;  Le Jardin des plants is the name of this botanic garden full of flowers, trees and good energy everywhere; It was founded in 1626 and was first established as a royal garden of medicinal plants and wasn't open to the general public until 1650.The most popular botanical garden in France covers a total of 28 hectares. It's situated on the Left Bank of the River Seine in the 5th arrondissement. How can I forget my morning and evening runs in this park, there were a lot of kids, people walking, running, doing their own exercises; inside the park you can also find The Paris Natural History Museum, and a little Zoo. 


I know there are so many beautiful places, parks, streets and amazing avenues in the City of Lights, but Jardin des Plants is very special and is a good excuse to run in a new spot in Paris. 
Don´t miss it! 
Adriana H.G


In the midst of regular life, running is the touchstone that breathes adventure into my soul 
-Kristin Armstrong



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario