WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

RUNNING IS NOT JUST A LIFESTYLE, IS A REASON FOR HAVING STYLE IN YOUR LIFE

22 de marzo de 2011

Getting ready for your first Marathon?

Should I or shouldn´t I run it?



"We are different, in essence, from other men.  If you want to win something, run 100 meters.  If you want to experience something, run a marathon."
        -Emil Zatopek

That´s still my dilema, and I can´t talk about marathon experience because I haven´t run one....YET....



Today I just woke up with a huge idea "Running my first Marathon"; should I or shouldn´t I?
I think the real question on the last past week was "Am I prepared?
Lots and lots of questions come to me while I am writting this, but I think there are no good answers when it is about a personal gain, it is something bigger than a "I am or I am not prepared" because of course you need trainning, and of course you need time to be ready for a Marathon, it´s just a sense of attitude, patience, self-reliance, positive energy and a personal theory. 
Search your inspiration.


"WORKOUTS ARE LIKE BRUSHING MY TEETH; I DONT´T THINK ABOUT THEM, I JUST DO THEM. THE DECISION HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE."
-Patti Sue Plumer, U.S. Olympian


I can not give advices about a marathon, but I can write about my experience by making run a part of my life.
I am sure that if you had run 10 km, and had experienced the sense of greatness at the end of each carreer, you can imagine the feeling when you finish a MARATHON
When I started this blog, the first  title that came to me was 
"RUNNING FOR LIFE", because that is the way it is, everybody run for a reason, but a reason is not enough, is running for a Good Reason enough, a star, a boy, family, children, the planet, music, women, water, just search your motivation and run!
Check out the calendar for this year:











Adriana H.


"The reward is not so great without the struggle."


2 comentarios: