WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

RUNNING IS NOT JUST A LIFESTYLE, IS A REASON FOR HAVING STYLE IN YOUR LIFE

15 de octubre de 2010

Do you know which music is your favorite to take a Run?


My running favorite playlist...



Yesterday I took a night run, I decided to go slow for 30 minutes and then make 20 minutes velocity sprints, I always run without music, because I thought that hearing my respiration made me have more control of myself and my technique, but a good friend who also is a passionate runner gave me an idea....Running with my Blackberry with a perfect playlist and a a personal coach,
("Adidas micoach"...you can also use Iphone for this application).

Damn!  I loved it!!!!!  I ran more, I ran faster, happier and even wanted more! 
So if you are reading this please take a look to this playlist and I bet on your next race you will decrease your timing.


  • Hometown - Miss Kittin and the Hacker
  • Kids (Pet Shop Boys Synthpop Mix) - MGMT
  • Hypnotized - Oliver Koletzki
  • Surround me - Dash Berlin
  • Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In and out love 
  • Heavy Cross (Fred Falke Remix) - Gossip
  • Djuma Soundsystem - Les Dijinns (Trentemollesr        Remix)
  • N.A.S.A (Cryptontes Remix) - Futurecop
  • He keeps me Alive - Sally Shapiro
  • Fine without you feat. Jennifer Rene (Armin van buuren)
  • All the lovers (toMOOSE Remix) - Kylie Minoge





    "I  don´t run because of the pleasure of it, but for the pleasure of hearing my playlist, it just turns me on" 
    Pablo Diaz-Morlet







    Adriana H.Gallego


    No hay comentarios.:

    Publicar un comentario